Is it possible for a relationship to be too perfect?

Perhaps it can become boring?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• No!!! I had a girlfriend in college and it was love at first sight. Every day was better than the last. We never even had a slight disagreement. It was fun and exciting the entire time. It made me quite happy and cannot remember anything even slightly boring even when we weren't together.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is not perfect or imperfect. relationship is more about understanding that the person has good and bad things about them but you still choose to be patient with the person. You may argue from time to time but love each other enough to take a deep breathe and have a calm discussion about what you argued about.