Is it possible for a relationship to be too perfect?

Perhaps it can become boring?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No!!! I had a girlfriend in college and it was love at first sight. Every day was better than the last. We never even had a slight disagreement. It was fun and exciting the entire time. It made me quite happy and cannot remember anything even slightly boring even when we weren't together.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there is not perfect or imperfect. relationship is more about understanding that the person has good and bad things about them but you still choose to be patient with the person. You may argue from time to time but love each other enough to take a deep breathe and have a calm discussion about what you argued about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I is weird that you say that I had a girl who say something like that I think she was so use to arguing and I didn't do that really at all so she would cause to drama to make what she says exciting. I thought that was so abnormal that someone would cause drama. I think she was not use to some who wasn't dysfunctional.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex thought it was too perfect, that's why she ended it i guess

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person
    Some will think it start to be boring and in this case it's kinda bad
    But some other will love this kind of relationship making a cute couple for a longtime

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets just put this way...
    When ur bored... u have a pen and a paper on hand, do u draw a straight line? Or is it fun to just scribble all over? 🤔😉

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as perfection. Left up to you women you'll find something to screwed up anyways.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don’t think any relationship can be perfect.
    Perfection doesn’t exist in subjective things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. It will just lead into a very adorable and cute relationship

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah. When your life ends up at either end of the spectrum,"every thing is unfair" to "why is life so good to me? Do I deserve it?" It's common to develop self destructive habits and behaviors.

Scarface, Walter white, and MacBeth for examples. They get tired of life and so they subconsciously sabotage themselves. It's probably a trait applicable in all aspects of life. In your instance, relationships.

Try and go on for a little longer. If you still feel the same, talk to them about it. Tell them you feel that your relationship is becoming boring. Do something you've never done before or do something kinky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is perfect my friend, you have to work hard to make it work..

0|0
    0|0
  • For me that's the dream, and it's not boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Too perfect is unnatural & fishy

1|0
    0|0
  • all relationships are perfect

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes it can and you will leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're a woman obsessed with drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is possible but in heavens! ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It varies with every relationship though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a woman would think off this

0|0
    0|0
  • That's being married and in your 40's

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's too good to be true, it likely isn't true

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You'd always be in the 7th cloud at the start of a relationship. It's the "honeymoon phase", it wouldn't last for more than a few months.
    Afterwards, the relationship would seem more "normal".

1|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't make sense. If it's nearly perfect one would know how to please the other so it's everything but boring.
    If it's imperfect and with this I assume a lot of fights and drama, that's exactly how a relationship is doomed to end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t want perfect I want to real. Not such thing lol. True colors will reveal later or sooner.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as a perfect relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't because each day is different.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes