Please note I'm not using the term either to judge the "friendzoner" or belittle the "friendzonee".
People should be and feel free to have or refuse sex and/or friendship with whomever they choose within the bounds of honesty and consent, otherwise neither sex nor friendship would be meaningful.
I'm just curious ;) that's all.
- Someone friendzoned me and we never had sex, and I was fine with it
- Someone friendzoned me and we never had sex, and I didn't enjoy it
- Someone friendzoned me and then we ended up having sex
- I friendzoned someone, didn't have sex with them, it was fun
- I friendzoned someone, didn't have sex with them, and it was awkward
- I friendzoned someone and then ended up having sex with them
- I have neither friendzoned anyone nor been friendzoned
Most Helpful Guy
I'm okay with being friendzoned because it's not the end of the world if i go there