Please note I'm not using the term either to judge the "friendzoner" or belittle the "friendzonee".
People should be and feel free to have or refuse sex and/or friendship with whomever they choose within the bounds of honesty and consent, otherwise neither sex nor friendship would be meaningful.
I'm just curious ;) that's all.
- Someone friendzoned me and we never had sex, and I was fine with itVote A
- Someone friendzoned me and we never had sex, and I didn't enjoy itVote B
- Someone friendzoned me and then we ended up having sexVote C
- I friendzoned someone, didn't have sex with them, it was funVote D
- I friendzoned someone, didn't have sex with them, and it was awkwardVote E
- I friendzoned someone and then ended up having sex with themVote F
- I have neither friendzoned anyone nor been friendzonedVote G
Most Helpful Guy
I'm okay with being friendzoned because it's not the end of the world if i go there1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE