Why are guys looking for sex before relationships?

I am having a hard time dating. Guys will message me or vise versa and the conversation quickly turns to sex. I continue to find men that only want sex and not a relationship. What can I change to avoid this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm trying to figure that out myself. I have a difficult time approaching women simply because I don't want to be seen as just wanting sex. I am after a close relationship and friendship. Sure I need a physical relationship but I want her to want it from me and not the other way around. The sex hounds frankly seem to make my life much more difficult.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Bring sex up casually after going on dates and meeting the person.

• Actually, I've never brought up sex on a date before. I'm way too timid for that. The major thing is the most of women on the dating sites seem unresponsive and a large percentage start off with, no dick pics. That's enough to throw a guy off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because many women give it to them way too easily! They come to expect it now, just as some expect nude pics.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You most likely have a "type" of guy based off of physical and mental features that you go after yet that type is also typically not into relationships as much. Need to change where you look, who you look at, and how you look.

1|0
    0|0
  • not all men , don't bug and speak about what you like the thing you do the way either personne do some suject he can understands not all men want that in women

0|0
    0|0
  • They're extremely horny, I just want to kick back and play videogames because i don't really care about sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is easier to get than a serious relationship. If things don't work out, no big deal for someone looking for sex, because they've already had it. But for a guy looking for a serious relationship is set up to have his heart broken after lots of effort was put forth to find said girl.

Essentially what I'm saying is like describing gambling. Betting a small amount of money on an easy game will generally get you what you want. Betting a large amount of money in the big leagues, you're more likely to walk away with nothing. Less than nothing some times.

0|0
    0|0
  • why did so many of my classmates fuck around during class trip?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking for a serious partner and not for sex. If I want sex I go 2 the club...

0|0
    0|0
  • Chang your mind... Simple 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes