Why are guys looking for sex before relationships?

I am having a hard time dating. Guys will message me or vise versa and the conversation quickly turns to sex. I continue to find men that only want sex and not a relationship. What can I change to avoid this?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm trying to figure that out myself. I have a difficult time approaching women simply because I don't want to be seen as just wanting sex. I am after a close relationship and friendship. Sure I need a physical relationship but I want her to want it from me and not the other way around. The sex hounds frankly seem to make my life much more difficult.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Bring sex up casually after going on dates and meeting the person.

• Actually, I've never brought up sex on a date before. I'm way too timid for that. The major thing is the most of women on the dating sites seem unresponsive and a large percentage start off with, no dick pics. That's enough to throw a guy off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because many women give it to them way too easily! They come to expect it now, just as some expect nude pics.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE