What's going on? There's many hints and things. Its killing me?

Anonymous
Okay, so, in August this guy (lets call him Kk) asked me out (I was new and I didn't know him very well and I neevverr dated before. I "talked" to guys before, but never dated them) I told him I'm not ready to have a boyfriend and that I was new and trying to get to know people. I don't think he knew I never had a boyfriend. After I told him that, he said when I'm ready he'll be "my man" and we talked everyday all day on the phone and texting, he was my "best friend". The phone calls and texts got slower and slower (he stopped talking to me like he used to. Like we'll talk, but not talk a lot). Then i became his sister. But, at school he would mess with me and poke me (playful stuff). I dated a guy in November on the 18th (lets call him Jj) Jj and i broke up on the 24th (I never should've dated him. People said he cheated) he wanted his ex because she texted him and told him she missed him... But that's another story for another time.. Maybe on the 15th of December Kk and I were texting. We were talking about my ex (JJ). I told him they're all the same and he said "you think I'm the same?" Later he told me to call him and I did. (It started back up again. The texting and phone calls) When I tell him I'll call him back later he'll say, "no" and stuff. And when I don't call him back at the time I said I would he will ask why. He called my sweetheart and baby girl and I don't know why and he got me something for Christmas. He confused me. A day before Christmas eve he stopped calling. I didn't think nothing of it. Then he started talking to my friend (his friend too) now I'm just looking stupid. I was otp with his cousin and his cousin was about to prank call someone so he told me to call Kk's phone, so kk sent me a message saying "no don't talk to me" (i think he was playing because we was otp until 3 am) Friday of this week, he gave me a "between us two tbh" and he said I'm smart, funny fun to mess with and I'm cute. Sooo sorry for these long long paragraphs 😂😂
2
0