I miss my ex so much but I'm talking to someone else. What should I do?

My ex unexpectedly broke up with me about 2 months ago, I think about him constantly. I even had a dream about him last night (I only remember dreams about once a month)

The problem is he hates me because he found out I rebounded to one of his friends. I don't understand why he broke up with me so I don't know if he really wanted to or not but I always felt he shouldn't have been as mad as he was.

He also thinks that I cheated on him, which never happened I was very loyal. I made a huge mistake rebounding to the other guy because he was playing me the whole time knowing I wasn't over my ex.

The guy I'm talking to now is so sweet and I thought I liked him but I don't think I do anymore. He is really sensitive and I don't think he is over his ex either, I want to tell him but I don't know how, or what I should do to make my ex not hate me.

03