Why did this guy expect a lot of affection on the first date?

He kept calling me asexual just because I didn't hug or kiss him...

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even a simple hug, is a hug what you consider a lot of affection?

Not trying to be an ass, but you may have some issues. I'm not saying sleep with the, and some women choose not to kiss on the first date, but he can't even get a hug?

If it were me, I wouldn't ask you out a second time.

• i disagree with you

• Do you mean the same guy or guys in general?

• @slatyb no not every guy i always get the gut feeling that I'm dealing with a playa so i don't show any affection at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been called asexual a lot too. And if it was the first date depending on how he made me feel I also might not hug him. I need time to warm up to people physically