Why did this guy expect a lot of affection on the first date?

Updates:
He kept calling me asexual just because I didn't hug or kiss him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even a simple hug, is a hug what you consider a lot of affection?

Not trying to be an ass, but you may have some issues. I'm not saying sleep with the, and some women choose not to kiss on the first date, but he can't even get a hug?

If it were me, I wouldn't ask you out a second time.

0|1
    0|2
    • i disagree with you

• Show All
    • Do you mean the same guy or guys in general?

• @slatyb no not every guy i always get the gut feeling that I'm dealing with a playa so i don't show any affection at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been called asexual a lot too. And if it was the first date depending on how he made me feel I also might not hug him. I need time to warm up to people physically

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• It sounds like He only wants you for sex. He is trying to blackmail you into doing it by you making yourself prove you aren't asexual. There is no need to prove anything though. He was way too forward

1|1
    0|0
    • thank you this is great advice

• Some people are just about sex and looks and so may expect a bit when it comes to a first date. If you feel uncomfortable with that, then it's a problem with him. Don't worry and find someone else that likes you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Horny, selfish, and clueless. I apologize on behalf of men everywhere.

1|3
    0|0
  • The only thing anyone should expect is for the other to show up.

0|2
    0|0
    • what do you mean

• Meaning you don't owe them a hug or a kiss. Just to show up for the date or at least provide an explanation why you won't show up

• ah i see now haha

• I get the kiss part if she doesn't want to that's fine. She has no obligation to hug me either but if she's not even comfortable enough for that is a bit much. I might even question if i should even bother asking for a second date.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think i ever been rejected a huge. I would think you have problems with simple affection. Have you been physically abused before or is it some other reason

• He's just butthurt cuz you are a decent lady and expected a respectful gentleman. It seems you got a selfish boy

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are firm believers on the "kiss on the first date" game, some aren't. It really depends on the individual.

0|1
    0|0
  • no! he was only interested in sex-his attitude indicates he's a players-a players need a weak girl-he realized you're not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anonymous, stand your ground sweetheart. Asexuality is often an allegation from slobs to intimidate girls to either lose their virginity or girls who are strong and stalwart. Stand your ground.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are different types of people...

If he's expecting something u are not comfortable with, probably not your type, cs thats gonna happen in future too and u know how this goes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys react differently when they are attracted to someone some play it cool and act like they don't need you and others show you full affection right off the bat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people's parents are complete and total retards who had less than zero business raising children, and now those children are grown ups trying to function in the world and they have literally no idea how ANYTHING is supposed to work and they basically succeed or fail based on blind luck alone for most of their lives.

And before you think this is a joke and start laughing at these people, I don't think it's funny, I think it serves to illustrate that having kids when you're a worthless dumbass is just about the most cruel, vicious, and selfish thing you can possibly do.

More than half of the current human population should be sterilized.

0|0
    0|1
  • he's more interested in hugs than getting to know you

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a hug there should be no second date
    Plus, a hug isn't ,, a lot of affection" wth

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • he's a dimwit hornonal flooded peasant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex sex sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Playa!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some people just expect it I think, I’m uncomfortable with physical things on first dates or even second. It’s caused many boys to stop talking to me. Some people just expect different things in dates. I wouldn’t sleep with one guy and he went off about how I’m a prude who isn’t even pretty to begin with. Some dude also take rejection personally as if you’re attacking their character and well respond with insults. He may not be worth your time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely drop him now.

0|2
    0|0
  • He's dumb

0|1
    0|0
  • He is either testing you to see the type of girl you are. Males do it to predetermine a second date.

OR

He simply wants to get in your pants.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes