Do you prefer dating apps or going to public places to meet people?

• Dating apps
  • Going to public places
  • I don't mind both
    Vote C
  • I don't like either
    Vote D

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never looked into dating apps.. but the guy I'm dating currently is someone that I met online. So, I understand that communication via messaging online among other things is a lot less stressful than actually, say, standing next to the person.. however, there's an unmistakable charm that coincides with "physical" communication.. such as eye contact and being able to read body language and hear the other's voice etc. so both have their pros and cons in that sense. I suppose it's mostly a confidence thing and what people simply personally prefer. Some like seeing people in person, some prefer the comfort of their homes.
    Anyways, I hope this helps :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I am shy like really shy. So in public someone would have to talk to me.. on an app is a bit easier.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE