In my 30s and don’t want children. Should I be dating differently from women who do?

Most women I know who are still dating at my age are looking for the father of the it children and are very conscious of their ticking clocks. they seem to be looking more for security.

Since I don’t want children, I’m looking for for an an adventure buddy and equal partner. I also don’t have a ticking time clock.

Other women tell me I’m running out of time. But I don’t need to settle or get married soon because I don’t want children. Should I date men I’m not really attracted to? Am I wasting my youth?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, all the good quality men, that you'd want to settle down with are getting taken. Most of them are already taken, take too long and you'll be left with a loser, or maybe your a loser of a woman that's why a guy hasn't been serious enough with you to propose? Being a slut and having casual sex drives away good quality men and usually the sluts and man whores lose out in the long run

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want kids either, these are one of the first things I mention to a guy I'm talking to, don't wanna waste each other's time if we aren't in the same page.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Date men you are attracted to, why would you do otherwise? Wasting your youth? That only depends if you feel it was a waste. Enjoy yourself and help the people around you do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just don't want kids, look for them.
    I know I do not want kids, so I know they exist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't want kids you shouldn't seriously date someone that does I've got 2kids and if I decide to start dating again I'm not going to date a guy that wants kids because I do not ever want another child and it wouldn't be fare to them to not have that chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Be happy u dont have a ticking clock. I'm the same. Enjoy yourself and try not to worry about what everyone else thinks. Easier said than done :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes