In my 30s and don’t want children. Should I be dating differently from women who do?

Most women I know who are still dating at my age are looking for the father of the it children and are very conscious of their ticking clocks. they seem to be looking more for security.

Since I don’t want children, I’m looking for for an an adventure buddy and equal partner. I also don’t have a ticking time clock.

Other women tell me I’m running out of time. But I don’t need to settle or get married soon because I don’t want children. Should I date men I’m not really attracted to? Am I wasting my youth?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, all the good quality men, that you'd want to settle down with are getting taken. Most of them are already taken, take too long and you'll be left with a loser, or maybe your a loser of a woman that's why a guy hasn't been serious enough with you to propose? Being a slut and having casual sex drives away good quality men and usually the sluts and man whores lose out in the long run

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want kids either, these are one of the first things I mention to a guy I'm talking to, don't wanna waste each other's time if we aren't in the same page.