Is it really possible for a High School relationship to last?

I’m currently in a serious relationship, and we have plans for the future already. I know it seems stupid for us to talk about all of those things, but we’re both old enough and mature enough to understand it. He’s a year older, and he works and drives. We both know what we want to do with our careers, we both agreed to not have children, and we both agreed on many other life decisions. I have a strong feeling that our relationship has a chance to last, we almost never have conflicts, and when we do we resolve them quickly and come to a compromise. We both love each other dearly, and I know we can’t be split apart. I don’t have any specific worries for the future... I just want to know, is it really possible we have a chance to stay together?

725

Most Helpful Guy

• Like relationship it is based on what both individual expects their future to be and want they want in life.

But we all knows, (refer to that are over their teenager era) that with time our focus and want shift as we got more and more experience.

When you are a teenager, you are not 100% responsible and you are on the stage of learning so attraction, infatuation and love are looked the same. And bombarded by a false view of life and relationship by media, we all make the wrong decision but with time we see ourseleve getting stable and understand the rules of life cuz life always catchs with us in one or another ways.

So do not place urself with high expectation cuz honesty is rare thing and it takes years to ever see it fully.
    And secondly you will never know someone 100% before marriage.

To make durable, learn from previous couple mistakes and improve instead of following the same route.

Compromise is good to certain levels.
    Not fight is not always a good thing. Some people may not be happy with something but remain quiet, but one day it may burst like a bomb

Most Helpful Girl

• My oldest brother and his girlfriend have been together for 7 years since they graduated from high school. My brother moved to an entirely different state and they stayed together for about 2 years long distance until she moved in with him. They were high school sweethearts and still live together with their son. So, yes it’s definitely possible.