Do guys really ever fall in love or is it usually just lust they feel?

I have had a lot of bad experience with relationships and that is why i wonder. Have also seen a lot of my friends going through a lot of shit, Sometimes i feel like guys don’t fall in love like girls do, and that they only feel lust and never really care, Please tell me im wrong?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be that most guys do just have a sense of lust but it doesn't apply for every guy. I fell in love in both instances of my last two relationships... however there was a negative to go with that especially in my most recent relationship. Because I fell in love it became hard initially for me to see her faults which, while it sounds great in theory, I realized once the emotions/hormones wore off I'd see the flaws all too clearly. So I broke of the relationship until we could both be mature enough to look for something more than love off which to base the relationship. Basing a relationship off of love by itself is just gonna end up getting people hurt. While some might make it work... most people feel the emotions wear off after about a year, maybe a year and a half... when that happens they stop feeling in love and the relationship falls apart.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE