I’m taller than the guy i’m “dating”?

i just said dating cuz we basically are. we work together and he like me (i think lol) and i like him and we hangout sometimes so i guess you can call that dating but we aren’t “together”. - like boyfriend in girlfriend. BUT i’m taller than him!! he’s a year younger than me (i’m grade 11 he’s grade 10) and i’m like 5’7 and he’s around 5’6 or shorter I don't know. it doesn’t change my feelings towards him but if we were to ever be together and we took cute photos together it would look so awkward cuz i’m taller😂😂theirs so much stuff and pressure on the media that the guys supposed to be taller so it makes me feel self conscious. should i be worried? am i over reacting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel it's awkward and are really bothered by the social taboo then obviously it ain't gonna work but if you can look past that then try to be not phased by social convention and just do what you want without thinking about that cos it really don't matter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its only by an inch!! Also just dont wear heels around him and tell him to look into taller shoes if you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't see that minute height difference as a Problem. If you like him, don't let that stop you. In a year's time he may be taller than you anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • So? I dated a girl 4 inches taller than me. No problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're over reacting here. Have you seen Tom Cruise?

0|0
    0|0
  • give him higher heels if he has troubles with. otherwise, there is nothing to worry about isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s hot as fuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine

0|0
    0|0
  • So, whatever happened with this guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • ok? and? why should that matter. point is, you like HIM, right?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would that matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't bother you, then be cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes