Guys, how soon do you know if you want a relationship with a girl?

Everyone is different, and I’m curious to know at what point when you start seeing a girl do you usually know if you want more from her. And I’m not referring to sex, I’m talking relationship.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, there is no conditions or rules, it’s a feeling and that feeling can arrive really soon, or it can take awhile, but if it takes awhile, I would say one thing is generally true, usually she didn’t rush things and was a challenge on some level