Guys, how soon do you know if you want a relationship with a girl?

Everyone is different, and I’m curious to know at what point when you start seeing a girl do you usually know if you want more from her. And I’m not referring to sex, I’m talking relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, there is no conditions or rules, it’s a feeling and that feeling can arrive really soon, or it can take awhile, but if it takes awhile, I would say one thing is generally true, usually she didn’t rush things and was a challenge on some level

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Before I get in a relationship with any girl, I will assess her on a few aspects. I will also test her reactions to know whats her strengths and weaknesses etc.

Once I know that, which is usually very quick, I will decide if she's long term material, kids, wife etc. If not, I make this clear or I walk off in silence.

1|0
    0|0
    • So my point is that I walk into every date with intentions for my long term vision with a future spouse.

• Well, for me personally, I feel I'd have to know the person's traits first. It doesn't matter when that happens, and it's very dependent on the person's traits. If I can see that this is definitely the person I want in my life, it's an easy say. If the girl's a harder nut to crack, well. In other words, I won't decide until I know the girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because, I want a relationship. I can't say I have ever really approached girls just for sex. I'm too bashful for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex shouldn't be on the table

If I ask a girl out, that is a good indicator I want to date her, have a relationship with her. If I didn't I would let her know

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 seconds :D okay not really. Three dates is about right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Within a month maybe sooner always good to dedicate to one at a time anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • A month or so maybe, but I'll wait till she starts talking about it before I say anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • After months of being friends and getting to know each other

Maybe 3-4 months? Maybe more

0|0
    0|0
  • In my 2 experiences... Well into the relationship...

0|0
    0|0
  • The second I saw her x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes