Should I settle for any guy that will look at me?

Anonymous
So I am 25 years old and I'm definitely obese. I've been trying for years to lose it and can't seem too. I eat mostly healthy food and go to the gym and work 50 hours a week in manual labour. I go to the doctor regularly and try to keep track of my health. I have come to terms with who I am and what I look like and I try to tell myself as long as I keep trying to live as healthy as I can then that's what matters. I've been single for a very long time not that guys haven't been interested I just have never met the one that you have that something with. I never feel like guys should just be attracted to me I understand there are body preferences and that fine.

Today though ugh my dad said I'm being to picky that I should be dating any guy that would look at me. That I will be single forever if I don't learn to settle. Is he right? Will I be single forever just because I'm fat? Should I just settle?
5
8