How crazy is it to get back together with an ex after three years?

3 years ago we split and we were together for three years. I just left a serious relationship a week prior and now you I to move out with this girl.. How fucking crazy am I thinking rn? We never wanted to leave the relationship but we were forced to because of parent issues. Found out my fiancé cheated at the start of our relationship and my ex just randomly came back into my life around all the time this was going down. I was with my ex for about three years and we planned to move out together prior to splitting so it’s like picking up where we left off. We have to move out for us to be together because she’s living at home rn and we’re not sneaking around at our age. So it’s either I move out with her or I end it.

21