How you define your soulmate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well she should have long beautiful hair. A stunning voice that could win AGT. Cooking skills that could win iron chef.

The cleanliness of a 1st class maid. Eyes as bright as stars in the night sky. Legs smooth and hairless like a baby's bottom.

Hmm I think that's everything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats it. Wow guys are so easy to please.

• Show All
    • Ok seriously bro good night. I need to sleep its 1:40 am here.

• Gee wiz that's late alrighty then.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You can't put a soulmate in a box and tell yourself oh yea that's my soulmate, someone doesn't meet their soulmate its nothing about appearance if you have the same vibe and mental age, and if you have a feeling that you know this person a long time then that's definitely a soulmate

0|0
    0|0
  • He or she should be there for a reason. And not to marry me or have sex with me. Once the job of the soulmate is over , he/she is free to go elsewhere. Their only purpose is to teach us lessons in life.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are 4 different types of soulmates. One of them is to teach you a lesson. One is to be your friend. One is to marry and i forgot the last one.

• They dont exist... i tot i had mine for years so close we were. But wen my life went belly up she fucked off... a total stranger i met online helped me through it n to this day me n her are still friends.. n that was back in 2009

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who loves you with no condition, gets you, misses you when you are gone, etc... stays faithful to you till death do us apart.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you don't do efforts to be someone else/better around her anf she loves you even more for that

0|0
    0|0
  • They will mate with your soul forever and ever. So much mating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes