Would a guy (21 years old) likely break up with a girl if she wouldn't have sex with him after dating for 2/3 months?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can honestly say it depends on the guy, I was someone who quite literally thought sex was first and foremost in a relationship... then I met my now Girlfriend and our first time having sex was about 7/8 months in

If you told me that was going to happen before it did I'd have laughed at you, point is, depends on the guy and how your relationship is, you know him, you know the answer to this

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well, there is no strict rule for all of us, so it just depends on the person. Some will lose interest and tend to... yes... cheat if he had to. Some will accept it and understand. Some will just break up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would not because of the sex but I'd definitely feel not wanted anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I might... Or I'd just have sex with someone else...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he would and needs to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if that's all he's after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Odds are he might break up with you; however, he might stay just to have sex and then dump you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some may, but not if they really care for you. Depending on circumstances between you 2

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is like that it's not worth wasting your time on them. He shouldn't try to force anything that you personally don't want

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes