Would a guy (21 years old) likely break up with a girl if she wouldn't have sex with him after dating for 2/3 months?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• I can honestly say it depends on the guy, I was someone who quite literally thought sex was first and foremost in a relationship... then I met my now Girlfriend and our first time having sex was about 7/8 months in

If you told me that was going to happen before it did I'd have laughed at you, point is, depends on the guy and how your relationship is, you know him, you know the answer to this