I need help. he's lost interest, and now I'm torn?

i was hooking up with this guy for a bit, after a few times he decided to turn the lights on and saw my naked body. i hate my body. after he saw me with the lights on he stopped reaching on. now he is hooking on with my skinny friend and is "in love" with her. I'm raging with jealousy and feelings of inadequacy. is that why he stopped reaching out? because i was so gross with the lights on? how can i deal with her being so much hotter and better than me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserve better!! Screw that asshole, a womans body is to be respected not judged. There is often more beauty in a thick woman then a skinny one anyways... And sex with sucked up girls sucks so yea..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you sleep together at all after the light were turned on? If yes then it's probably just coincidence. If not then he may have not been satisfied. Either way don't get yourself down. Every woman is beautiful in different ways. Unless your in love with him then just try to move past it ❤

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• The best way is to accept that he likes skinnier girls. But all is not doom and gloom since there are others who like curvy girls. In the meantime, what is it that you hate about your body? Find it and put some efforts to change it. That doesn't mean you are inadequate. People have different choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • You deserve better than that. Your body shouldn't affect how someone treats you or views you. Find a man who can love your and your body. And always remember, more of you means more for him to play with, guys like thicc girls

1|0
    0|0
  • What you shouldn't do is kill him
    You should hit him and say your a peace of shit and walk away

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought you were a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on he's a duche

1|0
    0|0
  • will you pm me... need to know more...

0|0
    2|0
  • that guy is a horny mf asshole. He'll leave your friend too if he'd get a better women. This just isn't your fault. He's a fuckboyp

0|0
    0|0
  • Ouch!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly babe he is a dick really
    Do you see what he did to you? He made you feel like it's YOUR fault he doesn't like you. Who does that? A smelly poop guy! Forget that faggot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes