I need help. he's lost interest, and now I'm torn?

i was hooking up with this guy for a bit, after a few times he decided to turn the lights on and saw my naked body. i hate my body. after he saw me with the lights on he stopped reaching on. now he is hooking on with my skinny friend and is "in love" with her. I'm raging with jealousy and feelings of inadequacy. is that why he stopped reaching out? because i was so gross with the lights on? how can i deal with her being so much hotter and better than me.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserve better!! Screw that asshole, a womans body is to be respected not judged. There is often more beauty in a thick woman then a skinny one anyways... And sex with sucked up girls sucks so yea..

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you sleep together at all after the light were turned on? If yes then it's probably just coincidence. If not then he may have not been satisfied. Either way don't get yourself down. Every woman is beautiful in different ways. Unless your in love with him then just try to move past it ❤