Guy ghost me after 2 months?

We started talking in August and everything was going great. Then in November, he started texting back hours later and had excuses for why he couldn't visit. It's being going on that way through Nov and Dec. In Dec we didn't really text that much but still texted. He always has reasons why this or that happened. He's supposedly going through family issues and 'wish he could tell me'. Then he tells me things will be back to normal this weekend. However, he didn't text me at all this Saturday or Sunday. I met him my first year of college years ago. He said he had feelings for me (when we started back talking in Aug) but I was into someone else (so according to him, that was a reason to ditch me). He ghost me than and he ghost me now. What should I do? Thought?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you show that you were interested? just talking doesn't mean you are interested. Like were you flirty, did you show more interest than just normal talking? Also, if you were into someone else he didn't really ghost you since you didn't even care about him back then.

• I didn't show my interest in him back than. I gave that little detail just to see if someone would believe his claim (that he was hurt). I don't know. I did like him but that didn't matter at the time. I was very flirty in the beginning. I slacked down because I don't feel he's interested so I'm not going to be the only one being flirty

• But ill answer----> It's crazy, when we talk he's perfect. So funny and he leads the conversation. He's good at that unlike me.

He does not work. He's a student. He likes to hangout with his friends I suppose. Guess we didn't get that far to actually know those things or I forgot. I lose interest when things like this happens with a guy. Makes me feel dumb

• Ok. I'll just message my response to you