Boyfriend plays a lot of videogames?

My boyfriend is more interested in video games than having sex with me. It's kind of upsetting is that valid or no what do you guys think? Would that annoy you or not ladies? Guys... why? I don't get it!

523

Most Helpful Guy

• Your feelings are always valid! You need to tell him how you feel if you haven't already? And if you tell him and he still chooses games, then you've got a problem and you'll have to have a more serious talk with him about it.

Having said that, I've never been a "gamer", but I can see/understand the addiction to them very much. You can totally get "lost" and so involved in a game that you totally aren't "in the moment". Like, you're so into it, your mind is on it 100%, you're not thinking about anything else nor does it matter at that particular moment. Totally preoccupied. But... depending on the guy, don't assume that he doesn't care about you. So, yeah talk to him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal if he's a gamer. It's something u should have known beforehand. Try to talk to him and if talking doesn't work, it's time to move on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE