I want to ask out my older sister's friend, but I don't know how to do it, or if I even should. What do I do?

Anonymous
So my older sister (she's 18, a college freshman, I'm 16, a high school junior.) has this friend who I'll call Tiffany, also an 18 year old
freshman. Myself, my sister, our dad, and Tiffany went to a local amusement park over the summer a few times, and we ended talking a lot more than I thought we would, and we got along really well. Later at our family Halloween party, my parents let everyone have a drink at night, and while we were all a little tipsy, Tiffany admitted that she thought I was cute. I really like her and I want to ask her out, but I feel like her being older than me could bring up some problems, and of course there's the fact that she's been my sisters friend since they started high school. I'm also not sure if she'd be interested in me, and I don't want to say anything to her that she would immediately tell my sister and get her mad at me. I have a feeling my sister know I like her, but I'm kind of nervous to say anything to her about it either. What should I do?
1
3