Why is everyone so willing to help an attractive girl with dating advice but not attractive guys?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we help wveryone with dating advice, no? What does it matter if they're attractive lol

• I’ve noticed that if I imply in any way that women are paying attention to me, nobody will give me advice. It’s a new thing for me that I don’t know what to do with. But nobody would help unless I cut out the part where girls are interested in me. You’d think it’s a good thing but I’m basically I giant loser nerd weirdo who became hot over night. I’ve been trying to figure this shit out and it’s been fun yet weird and frustrating cuz I’m naturally such a loser lol. I try to get help but if I imply girls are into me I get none.

• Yes I lost a ton of weight too! But I still have a lot of social anxiety. If I’m interested in a girl who is nervous around me I don’t know what to do. I guess you’re right all I can do is learn for myself I guess.

• Yeah there's no way around it.. you'll make some mistakes and that's part of the deal... For the example you gave about the nervousness: try to be chilled! Try to show that it's no big deal, try to ask about her to make her open up. People tend to mirror each other, so if you're shy and nervous so will she (probably) be

Most Helpful Guy

• Because reproduction is naturally a competition, that's part of natural selection. If you can't breed, that means you're not good enough for the species.