Would you date me?

asked this earlier but cannot access pole.

I am 6ft 1in and 16 years old. I am a funny guy who likes to
just mess around and have fun in my life. Kind of goofy. I am a swimmer and race competitively and I enjoy producing music and singing in my free time. I also am highly focused on my future and pride myself on good grades and being a well liked person. I am a bit awkward however. I look like this. Haven't dated anyone for a while, feel like I have no options so here we go. Be honest by the way I don't want it to be fake.Would you date me?
Would you date me?
Would you date me?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for no, just because you are way too young. But a little tip. When taking a picture - smile! The picture will turn out so much better. Now you look like you've had it with life. I think you have a great chance with people your age. Go for it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Right now you're cute, but you're still young and I see good potential for becoming gorgeous in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you’re cute, definitely got potential.
    You’re face somehow reminds me of Ian Gallagher off Shameless, and he’s gorgeous so you’ve got nothing to worry about. Xx

0|0
    0|0
  • You look so pissed in your pics! Chill or smile more. Otherwise it depends. Need more info before I can decide on dating you or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely would like to get to know you. Your kinda cute but would love to see a smile 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • You look kinda cute but you will look better if you smiled. I voted yis

0|0
    0|0
  • You do look cute an I voted yes but a smile would make it better

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you smiled lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • too young and feminine looking for me

0|0
    0|0
  • you would look great when you smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young but you are cute though. Please smile more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes