Would you date me?

asked this earlier but cannot access pole.

I am 6ft 1in and 16 years old. I am a funny guy who likes to
just mess around and have fun in my life. Kind of goofy. I am a swimmer and race competitively and I enjoy producing music and singing in my free time. I also am highly focused on my future and pride myself on good grades and being a well liked person. I am a bit awkward however. I look like this. Haven't dated anyone for a while, feel like I have no options so here we go. Be honest by the way I don't want it to be fake.Would you date me?
Would you date me?
Would you date me?

• Yes
  • No

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for no, just because you are way too young. But a little tip. When taking a picture - smile! The picture will turn out so much better. Now you look like you've had it with life. I think you have a great chance with people your age. Go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE