Why would my friends with benefits care if I didn't respond to him for a few hours?

I thought friends with benefits didn't really care

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's your friend? When I had a friends with benefits I still cared about her and was protective of her even if we weren't "official".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know I didn't include into the question but it's a kinda different situation I have cause I live in country. I don't understand why he still cares as I haven't seen him in 5 months

• Yes. And she said no.

• Hey I'm sorry to hear that

Most Helpful Girl

• You're having sex, what do you expect to happen? Not bond like Elmers Glue? That's why you don't play with sex like it's a child's thing or toy. He's one with you and your one with him. This is why sex is saved for marriage. And why so many people say friends with benefits doesn't work. And if I remember the 'rules' of such matters. You're not supposed to 'catch feelings'. Which by the way is entirely stupid and whoever made up societal that rule is an idiot. Other than that, that's why.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE