Why would my friends with benefits care if I didn't respond to him for a few hours?

I thought friends with benefits didn't really care

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's your friend? When I had a friends with benefits I still cared about her and was protective of her even if we weren't "official".

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know I didn't include into the question but it's a kinda different situation I have cause I live in country. I don't understand why he still cares as I haven't seen him in 5 months

• Show All
    • Yes. And she said no.

• Hey I'm sorry to hear that

Most Helpful Girl

• You're having sex, what do you expect to happen? Not bond like Elmers Glue? That's why you don't play with sex like it's a child's thing or toy. He's one with you and your one with him. This is why sex is saved for marriage. And why so many people say friends with benefits doesn't work. And if I remember the 'rules' of such matters. You're not supposed to 'catch feelings'. Which by the way is entirely stupid and whoever made up societal that rule is an idiot. Other than that, that's why.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Wtf! Why would you send him nudes for that long without being in a true relationship?

1|0
    0|0
    • i don't know he asks every week?

• well he is "friend" + benefits. friend is still there.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's my experience that someone always ends up carring unfortunately. Not me though

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not strangers with benefits

1|1
    0|0
  • Isn't he your friend?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• he was horny and figured you were pleasuring your husband

0|0
    0|0