Do girls know when a guy likes her?

On the interner, you can find "signs that a girl/boy likes you". If a girl has read these things, she must know it though. For example:

When 2 people, chat constantly;
Goodmorning and goodnight texts;
Inviting her out;
And, when the guy's friends see her pass by, they start acting weird, laughing and all watching at the guy;
Or when the guy and girl are talking, friends pass by, that start teasing or giggling and run of (sounds childish, but it's true)

So these are only some "signs", but for guys it's pretty clear, when a guy likes a girl. That's why guys can be dicks against each other

Does a girl know then, that the guy she's talking with likes her?
And if she does, how would you know and what is she going to do with that information?

Thank you guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl, some know others are oblivious

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• They rarely know anything. And just a few of them can think and analyze. But the answer is simple: if she's hot - all men want her. If men give her expensive gifts - things are turning serious...

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• i’m not the type to infer anything. and i’ll let the guy know in some way that he needs to say explicitly - hey i like you and i want to get to know you more bc i think we might have a future. I think if he goes out of his way to do things for you, to see you, make you happy then he likes you. if he prioritizes you in a way that is unique from what friends would do - like get you food, make sure you’re okay, ask about your family, make sure you’re happy. etc. his eyes too. how his eyes look if they’re “bright and glowing”. his body language etc

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I've had MANY times, where the girl would get mixed signals or never understood that I liked her.

What has worked for me is honesty and clarity. If you like a girl and you want her to know it, you have to tell her. It's plain and simple.

When you have a few minutes of privacy, just look her in the eyes and get your face close to hers and tell her:

"Jane, I like you, and I like spending time with you. (You can add more stuff here if you want)"

Your tongue is going to burn, your mouth is going to dry up, and you might not have heartbeat for a minute, but at least you'll get your message across clearly.

Or you can do the childish thing and tell her best friend to tell her that you like her. That works too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, the girls I've liked didn't know until I told them. They were kinda unsure whether I liked them or not, so they couldn't assume anything before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they know... Mostly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes