Why do girls hate me?

Is it because, Im ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st all don't come off as too desperate. Second of all it doesn't matter if some poepl may think that you're ugly. Not everyone has the same preferences, not all people find Chris Hemsworth hot. And thirdleh if your not getting any bites try improving on yourself, presentation is okay for making first impressions but a woman won't stay with you unless she likes your personality, so improve your personality. And even if you think your personality is already great there's always room for improvement

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• For surface level people it's your looks but for people looking for a relationship or just a friend to have fun with then it's your personality, it could also just be how you seem to others too and may not be how you actually are.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask you mom

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Again
    W
    How is your actutude
    This question just show me how accomplished and negative you already are.
    Change it, change your actutude. Go more social, go to the gym , learn something new, learn to dance salsa
    And see the change. Not because of what you do but what you are becoming.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends, are you an asshole? Are you rich? Are you famous? Girls tend to be Picky these days, just be patient and who knows, the right one might be close by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely because of personality/ attitude. Appearance has nothing to do with it. How you came up with that idea sparks my intuition.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well according to your responses, I'm guessing you're pretty insecure, such that deep down you're seeking the approval of others. Youve assumed your appearance has something to do with being hated which is wrong. If you're constantly picking on yourself with what you consider is a flaw, then that's probably why. If you don't value yourself, how do you think others will value you. Summary: Don't go around seeking others approval if you don't approve of yourself. If there's something you wish to improve on. Work on it

• You should be an ok type, provided your hands and legs are in place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost nobody hates a person for being ugly. Sure, girls may not like you romantically, but they won't hate you. Something about your personality probably ticks them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • People always thought, i was ugly, but idc what they say. Their trash for thinking that, and judgeing based on looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes...

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl play games

1|0
    0|0
  • It's easy to hate you