What if every girl thinks, Im ugly?

They would probably all say the same thing "sorry you're not my type".

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your self esteem is ugly yes

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not ugly. Just think about this: is not what you said, it's how you said it.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• looks matter more when you approach people you don't know or try to base a relationship on physical attraction. If you attempt to base it on something else you will have a shot. If you don't want to pursue things and get rejected you can find a girl that doesn't have too many guys chasing after her either.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have the wrong mindset my friend. stop worrying about that. love yourself for yourself. it doesn’t matter what any girl thinks. it matters how you feel about yourself - and that will reflect

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah some would say that you're just plain ugly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• "Ugly guys" can do VERY WELL with women if they become cocky/funny (without being over the top of course). Also "manly" guys are usually pretty ugly and yet they have no problem getting gfs (think about that).

I'm not going to rate you. But I will say that learning to be confident and a bit slyly cocky WILL DO YOU WONDERS

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t they think that? In other words, your questions are repeated in bullshit

1|0
    0|0
  • Love thyself and focus not on others.

0|0
    0|0
  • They got serious issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes