How do you Hook up at Clubs?

@guys how do you approach women in clubs without acting like a jerk? @girls how would you like to be approached in the club?

21

What Girls Said 2

• guy smiling walks up to me - says something cheesy and funny. so i know he’s not a jerk. talk to her for a bit respectfully and compliment/flirt. then be honest at the end and be like hey you’re absolutely groegsous n i think we’d have a lot of fun. wanna go back to my place?

• Look, honestly at the end of the day, unless you're attractive to me, I'm not going to be interested. This means that the approach does not matter, because it's likely that i've pre-scouted you. So unless you're ridiculously odd, if you're hot it does not matter.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go to the dancefloor and let yourself go, you only live once, get the alcohol, if it helps boost your confidence, smile, keep eye contact, if she smiles back and looks at you with the look, then well done, don't be that guy, standing alone in a corner, hands in pockets kind of guy, girls seems to find it attractive when a guy is confident, I don't know about that because I'm a dude, I need a girl to answer this question