What do you think of her *_*?

Me and my penpal love each other. Only now I realised, how much time she invested in me.
She messaged me the first time and since that point she was just a friend. Only after she told me that she "likes me" after months I realised that she could be a possible girlfriend for me. But we live in two different places and it would only be possible in 1 1/2 years to come together. But she's waiting. Every time I tell her that I meet new people she seems jealous. :( But she cares about me. And she is a very social girl.
I don't think that you meet such women often.

What do you think of her?

03