She seated on my laps. Is she interested?

So I was on a date with a girl. She's very out going and super friendly with people. She can talk to a total stranger perfectly fine.
So the date went like this. We grabbed a cup of coffee talked for like 1.5 hours then had some drinks. We joined other group of total strangers we had drinks and danced it was very fun.
She would seat on my laps all the time if she wasn't dancing even kissed me on the cheeks hold my hand when we crossed the street.
She told me to message her once I got home.
But the day after I chatted her she didn't talk much. A friend visiting her she told me. I asked if she wanna have a coffee she said yes then after she told me she couldnt coz her friend didn't want to go.
Is she interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She was drunk, she probably doesn't even remember what she said to you and what she did. Drunk people do weird things they normally wouldn't do

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure she wasn't drunk

• Show All
    • I drank enough alcohol to know the empact of it, I'm not innocent if it's about alcohol

• I'm not the one supposed to do the research it's you, cause you still want to deny the truth. Why do you ask a question when you're just behaving like a kid and are unsatisfied by the truth, why do you ask a question and then act like a spoiled kid when you don't get the answer you want to hear, why do you expect me to lie? Do you want the truth or do you want a lie?

Most Helpful Guy

• common man , yes of course unless you don't like her it seems really likes you and you are lucky that she is outgoing but if you talking about apologise it's normal

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm thinking maybe she's just being friendly ya know

• Show All
    • i'm sorry for syntax bugs i wrote it in a rush

• Not of course at all. And not common whatsoever. This is clear disinterest.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Nope I would say not interested but was rather looking for attention. And I know this because of the following: "She's very out going and super friendly with people. She can talk to a total stranger perfectly fine. "

This is VERY COMMON among gregarious, good looking attention seeking women.

Other signs:

(1) "But the day after I chatted her she didn't talk much." She had second thoughts.
    (2) "she told me she couldn't " And she didn't offer a different day and time?
    (3) "coz her friend didn't want to go" Her FRIEND? Biggest sign by far she's not interested. Dates don't involve friends. Dates involve TWO people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy then not happy. She was drunk/high or something. She's not interested.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes