She seated on my laps. Is she interested?

So I was on a date with a girl. She's very out going and super friendly with people. She can talk to a total stranger perfectly fine.
So the date went like this. We grabbed a cup of coffee talked for like 1.5 hours then had some drinks. We joined other group of total strangers we had drinks and danced it was very fun.
She would seat on my laps all the time if she wasn't dancing even kissed me on the cheeks hold my hand when we crossed the street.
She told me to message her once I got home.
But the day after I chatted her she didn't talk much. A friend visiting her she told me. I asked if she wanna have a coffee she said yes then after she told me she couldnt coz her friend didn't want to go.
Is she interested?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• She was drunk, she probably doesn't even remember what she said to you and what she did. Drunk people do weird things they normally wouldn't do

• I'm sure she wasn't drunk

• I drank enough alcohol to know the empact of it, I'm not innocent if it's about alcohol

• I'm not the one supposed to do the research it's you, cause you still want to deny the truth. Why do you ask a question when you're just behaving like a kid and are unsatisfied by the truth, why do you ask a question and then act like a spoiled kid when you don't get the answer you want to hear, why do you expect me to lie? Do you want the truth or do you want a lie?

Most Helpful Guy

• common man , yes of course unless you don't like her it seems really likes you and you are lucky that she is outgoing but if you talking about apologise it's normal

• I'm thinking maybe she's just being friendly ya know

• i'm sorry for syntax bugs i wrote it in a rush

• Not of course at all. And not common whatsoever. This is clear disinterest.