Guys, what would you think if a girl anonymously confessed that they like you?

A text, publicly displayed, where she says that she's liked you for a long time but could never approach you, that it would've been great if you two could know each other more, and that at least now you know of it and to take of yourself. How would that come off as to you? Thank you.

016

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend how I felt back, but regardless it would be awesome and flattering. Everyone likes to be liked. I'd appreciate the courage to come forward and admit it to me as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE