Guys, what would you think if a girl anonymously confessed that they like you?

A text, publicly displayed, where she says that she's liked you for a long time but could never approach you, that it would've been great if you two could know each other more, and that at least now you know of it and to take of yourself. How would that come off as to you? Thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend how I felt back, but regardless it would be awesome and flattering. Everyone likes to be liked. I'd appreciate the courage to come forward and admit it to me as well.

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• When I was your age and a girl I did not know tried stuff it was very creepy/weird. Usually these girls were not my type anyhow.

Being anonymous does not help you. If he knows you it’s better to just spend time around/with him or find excuses to touch his arm/hug him. If you don’t know him find an excuse to meet him. Your chances are way better if he knows you than otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply. I understand your opinion, yet in my case it's been two years now since i've had a crush on him, we are both introverted people, never found a chance to talk to him, and i'm not very self-confident. There were times when I felt he liked me back, so I took this chance as a last resort to simply let him know that he is well-liked, and that it's worth it, hoping he won't hate it.

• You do realize that if you are ever going to be together you can’t be introverted towards each other. So you have nothing to lose by taking more of a chance

• Ok, thank you!

• What's there to think? It's anonymous. I've sort of had that happen, before, on a different site. I started thinking about who it could possibly be. Maybe someone I know. But, there's no way to know, since it was anonymous, so only thing to do is just feel some fuzzies, then forget about it.

0|0
    1|0
    • All of us girls wish we could just speak to guys we like, yet some of us just can't, we'd feel too insecure and fearful. So this is simply to let them know we like them without hoping for anything in return.

• Show All
    • It's somebody else's.

• Oh. Oh wellz. G'luck with him.

And, just sayin', if you like him, you could always ask him out directly. It's like jumping in a cold pool. If you tell yourself you can't do it, you won't be able to. If you tell yourself you can do it, you will be able to. Just gotta blurt it out and get it over with. Just a recommendation. Or, some way to let him know. If you really want him, I mean.

• At first flattered
    then have to reflect on... tip of an iceberg, all this coy play afoot for rest of life? Guessing & hide-and-seek games?
    vs.
    the ideal woman that walks up and takes what she wants
    eventually bold enough to hand on balls, putting my hand on breast = THE way to kiss

1|0
    1|0
  • I would prefer it not be anonymous.
    If you're uncomfortable just telling me in person, a private note or letter with your name on it would be better.
    That way I'm not left guessing who you might be.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I like the girl ecstatic, if I don't it is sweet and I still really appreciate it

1|0
    0|0
  • How would I know its a real woman if it's anonymous?

0|0
    1|0
  • If that happened to me we would just sit down and talk about it

0|0
    1|0
  • She can say it openly but she shouldn't expect more than friendship & sympathy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would look creepy and embarrassing. If it was private it would have been flattering and engaging.

0|0
    1|0
  • Id be over the moon if it was mutual.

1|1
    0|0
  • Jeez... fantastic if ever happen 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered and think it's sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love it.