How would you feel if you were to date an ex girlfriend of the famous football soccer player?

Someone whom he dated for a year and a half, someone who was in newspapers as his girlfriend.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as she's cut all ties, even insulted him away
    and we never have to be near his social group, then A-OK
    been there done that (similar)
    to find she selected me due to my opposite qualities he never had

• Why cutting ties with him is important?

• lol obviously

• Then in your case, NO
      only because you are not "getting it" how your new boyfriend would FEEL
      being a fish out of water if dumped into this dry land of players from your past constantly (& even once in awhile). That's why cutting all ties with these past jocks is so important, even if your new guy IS a jock.
      You are an empathetic soul, yes?