Is it unrealistic to expect to find a real relationship online?

I wanna try online dating and hoping to find a real thing and connection with someone out there.

415

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. It's maybe unlikely.

I honestly think it's unrealistic to expect to find a real relationship ANYWHERE unless you're lucky or work on it. The whole concept of marriage was invented as a means of trading humans for money, power or land back in the day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know but ur country, but in mine its more than possible to have real relationshi

• I was talking about ancient times, when princessess were married off for power...

Most Helpful Girl

• Only one of these has worked out in my circle of friends
    another one that almost counts was a gal who was dumped from a marriage she catered to him 24/7, then lived with a boyfriend forever, but never got a proposal, so went on line and found a retired doctor many states away (colder) with NO common interests, except she was generally smart. She no longer communicates w/me even though she promised, so maybe she's his hostage?
    The rest are reporting one-night-stand wannabees, some stay longer if sex is served up every following date, until they find someone better.
    You might also like casinos...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE