How to attract the girl who we want to make frienc with?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her!! If she is worth your time, I’m sure she would appreciate that you initiated a conversation. It’s always nice to make new friends :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for ur lovely comment. I talk to girls but most of the time i can't attract the ones i would like to make friends with

• I struggle with the same thing except with guys lol. It’s hard, but it never hurts to start a conversation. It sucks, cause guys are always expected to make the first move and so the girls you like might just be waiting for you to make the first move!

• Most of the times i make the first move but i fail to make a relationship