Guys, if you meet a new girl but she has a cold, are you grossed out?

I've been fighting a bad cold for a while, but I got asked out for New Year's last night and I accepted. We hung out, cuddled, talked, and kissed a lot. He seems really great and it seems like he likes me, but I'm kinda worried I grossed him out with my sickness. Bad chest cough and totally stuffed nose (btw it's REALLY hard to kiss for an extended time when you can't breathe out of your nose).

Do you think he noticed? Do you think he cared?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Not grossed out. I'd probably end up getting sick too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would you be mad if you caught her sick?

• No. If I was kissing her and stuff what would I think would happen? Nothing Alka Seltzer can't treat.