Guys, if you meet a new girl but she has a cold, are you grossed out?

I've been fighting a bad cold for a while, but I got asked out for New Year's last night and I accepted. We hung out, cuddled, talked, and kissed a lot. He seems really great and it seems like he likes me, but I'm kinda worried I grossed him out with my sickness. Bad chest cough and totally stuffed nose (btw it's REALLY hard to kiss for an extended time when you can't breathe out of your nose).

Do you think he noticed? Do you think he cared?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not grossed out. I'd probably end up getting sick too.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would you be mad if you caught her sick?

• No. If I was kissing her and stuff what would I think would happen? Nothing Alka Seltzer can't treat.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm sure he noticed lol but he shouldn't care everybody gets sick. It will for sure let him know you're comfortable with him and it shows you're willing to put in effort even when you're not feeling good... He'll see that You're a trooper.. no worries lol

0|0
    0|0
  • if a girl went out of her way for me when she was sick and tried to play it off like it was nothing, all i would be able to think about was how much i want to make that girl feel like i was worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you spill your snot into his hands or his drink or something? If not, then it's totally fine and a bit cute too...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be, but I know a fair few people who would.
    S'probably about a 50/50 split

0|0
    0|0
  • He made out and cuddled with you. I don't think he cared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it’s actually kind of cute then you can show her that you care for her in my opinion!

0|0
    0|0
  • That always happens when i meet someone. Yes it is gross, but ill sill make out. Even if i get sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... He definitely must had noticed but I don't think boys care about it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ridiculous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's kinda cute i think, looking at her cute red nose and all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it happens

0|0
    0|0