What is one trait you like most in the opposite sex?

• I have a trait I like most in the opposite sex
  • I don't have a trait I like most in the opposite sex
  • I'm asexual
    Vote C

86105

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 85

• My thee favourite traits are

1. Intelligence
    2. Physical Fitness
    3. Religious Belief

• A charming guy means intelligent witty and good sense of humour

• different perspective.

• I'm a dominant asshole who likes other dominant assholes.

• Dominant girls just need a, more dominant man to put them in their place

• Dominance and cleverness

• Intelligence

• The trait I have as a woman is looking and acting like one and when I have a guy that can do that I'm in heaven. Like these lovely gurls.

• Sensuality is my favorite especially in other girls I want to be with. It makes things so much more enjoyable to, let's say, provide a massage to another sensual girl, as the pleasure can be elevated to such an incredible height of orgasmic release for both of us.
    I hope I understood your question:)

• Well physically I like men with broad shoulders, tall, nice voice, expressive eyes and manly smile. Intellectually I prefer a man and not a guy. A man with experience, humbleness and open to change.

• Sure there are many men who are the way you like and just around you , waiting for you to find them

• This girl is going to be so disappointed when she realises the reality

• @ApexGhost I’ve found guys with this characteristics and most of the time they are taken 🙁

• I like how they are willing to do the things I have trouble with like opening a tight jar or scraping the ice from my car on a freezing cold morning. It seems simple, but it’s the little things I admire a lot.

• Show more from Girls
    75

What Guys Said 104

• The fact that girls have TWO things on their bodies and possibly Three depending on personality for masturbating!

Guys only have One!

I won't lie I am partially jealous I mean c'mon, you have a much wider variety of choices and actions/ creativity to use for masturbation while guys just have a dick -_-

• If it’s personality- it’s effort for me. A woman who shows interest and is proactive in a relationship. Effort is sooo attractive :)

If it’s physically- A nice set of toned legs and caves. Squatter :)

• The one trait I like in the opposite above all else is their ability to get things done, aka not lazy. Girls I find attractive are a no go usually because they're too lazy at work or just don't want to do anything. I think it's hard to find a girl who isn't lazy and is attracted to me at all. It's like a 1 in a million which makes the right girl shine even more

• Comfort and support. I hate when women clash with me on decisions. I hate when they compete with me. I have other men to provide that sort of stimulation in my life. I don't want to date or bang other men. I want a woman. She should compliment me, not compete with me.

• I appreciate how women seek meaning, harness and personally identify with their emotions. I used to think it was a weakness because emotions are temporary, so whats the point in taking them too seriously. However, as I’ve had time to think about it, and appreciate women more in-depth, I see it as a strength, as they are able to deal with emotions in real-time and keep going in a more mature way, and learn, but most importantly, they use emotions to connect more, communicate and seek meaning in day-to-day challenges and they seek more fluid in their growth. Don’t get me wrong, it’s fucking a head ache, but I get it

• life is temporary.

• @ sorting out my own experiences and trying to logically make sense of it all.

that is precisely how my mind works. how is that 'shallow'? as far as i know, that is what functioning human brains do.

• I see your point, a bit difficult for me to articulate, and hard to explain because it can be easily picked apart, but every woman I’ve ever lived with, has a much more vested and conscious interest in personally identifying with their emotions, seeking meaning out of it, and those emotions influence on their perceptions.
      Guys are not talking, communicating, about how they feel as guys think it’s almost irrelevant. Ask a girl how was your day? And see what she says about how she felt about it. Then ask a guy, and he will tell you what occurred

• Vaginas are pretty awesome.

Thumbs up for vaginas!

Hey. Hey you. No. Don't do it. Don't. God damn it.

• Happiness, a woman filled with joy is a dream to be around. But I'm kinda tied with that and compassion. If she doesn't care about people it doesn't matter how happy she is.

• First off, it is not possible to be asexual. Being asexual means that you can produce Offspring with out needing a partner, and humans cannot do that. Second off, I love how girls act and smile. If i see a girl smiling at me at school or something I just want to smile back.

• I prefer to see the girls eyes in detail. With Specks preferably, but if they don't suite her then I prefer without specks. But one of the most desirable thing for me is a perfect butt. I can ignore the breast to some extent, but the butt is a must!!!(my no.1 crush [I have total 19😅] is kind of a flat-chested person, but her butt is purely awesome!!!)

• Femininity of course. I mean, it's basically the only difference between men and women that makes women attractive. Modern feminist ideals be damned.

• What's your idea of femininity?

• @desperatelyhungry Among the things that came to mind first, maternal instincts, cuteness, submissiveness (I don't mean total submission, more like, she does and should speak her own mind but trusts the judgement of the man in the end as well).

• Show more from Guys
    94