Why did guy I was dating say there was no chemistry then later ask to try again?

Anonymous
So I started dating this guy, but after a while he said he didn't want a relationship, this made me close off emotionally to him to protect my feelings for the times that we hooked up after, he then said there's no chemistry, I respected that although was slightly hurt as that's never been the case before but that's fair enough, I couldn't look at him and kinda just wanted to leave, he told me to look at him but when I said I can't he grinned, anyway later I left. Then after some weeks I saw him out in a bar with friends and he came over to me and introduced me to his friends as a friend, we got talking at the bar and I was flirting a little with the gorgeous bar tender who is a friend of a friend, and then he said to me why didn't we talk more like this when we were together? I said because you made it clear you didn't want anything more, then he suggested we try again, which by that point I was completely over it, then he got stroppy and said I have issues... wtf! Me?

I oersonally felt felt like he's the one with issues, I was open to a relationship in the beginning, he's the one that was up and down, I just got bored of it...
what are your thoughts guys, is he just looking for a way in to try and have some fun again or did he mean it?
3
0