What does it mean when a guy puts his hand on your inner thigh while driving?

I am “seeing” someone and he says it isn’t casual but who truly knows. When he drives he places his hand on my thigh, is this affectionate, sexual, friendly etc?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• It is beyond friendly but it's not 100% clear whether it's more affectionate or sexual because it somewhat falls between those two camps. You don't touch an inner thigh without at least some sexual comfort, but then if you do no more than that and you have already previously shared intimacy then it may be more affection based on a certain level of comfort.

Most Helpful Girl

• its deffo sexual, you said it yourself though - your relationship is casual, if you want it to be more why don't you discuss it with him?