What does it mean when a guy puts his hand on your inner thigh while driving?

I am “seeing” someone and he says it isn’t casual but who truly knows. When he drives he places his hand on my thigh, is this affectionate, sexual, friendly etc?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It is beyond friendly but it's not 100% clear whether it's more affectionate or sexual because it somewhat falls between those two camps. You don't touch an inner thigh without at least some sexual comfort, but then if you do no more than that and you have already previously shared intimacy then it may be more affection based on a certain level of comfort.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its deffo sexual, you said it yourself though - your relationship is casual, if you want it to be more why don't you discuss it with him?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• You aren't seriously asking if him putting his hand on your inner thigh is a sexual advance are You?

Isn't that obvious?

If you're seeing someone and he's doing that I wish you the best if luck telling your partner about it. I don't think it's gonna end well for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexual. He's testing whether you'll slide toward him and let your knees fall apart or whether you will slide away from him and bring your knees together. It sounds like you prefer the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two ways this would go, if he's​ driving an automatic then it's sexual.
    If he's driving a manual then he's reallly sexual , ain't no time to mess around with dat when you got a stick In your hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes, yes. Inner thigh should be kind of a intimate pace to be touched and his ability to do so says you approve. It friendly ok, suggestively friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can b both affectionate nd sexual. It depends on hw long u knw each other and how u both were being together

1|1
    0|0
  • It's affectionate... i used to do the same thing when and my ex were in the car but it can lead to more lol but for me it was a way of showing affection

0|0
    0|0
  • He's thinking about getting you in bed most likely. Maybe not right then and there, but soon. He's into you, or at least wants to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's affectionate and sexual. Lol what else would it be?

How does it make you feel when he does that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Affectionate and he is testing to see if you let him do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just loves or like a you or trying to get you wett

0|0
    0|0
  • Make you feel aroused for a hot car sex... Which is amazing...

0|0
    0|0
  • You kinda turn him on... its a sexual behaviour

2|0
    0|0
  • He wants KFC.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sensual/sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • It's affectionate and sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he is not driving MANUAL!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love legs and I do this basically every time me and my girl went somewhere. I just rest my hand there. Maybe squeeze a little but that's it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's sexual if it's towards your private's. You shouldn't allow anybody to do that to you especially when you're not comfortable. Speak up. Yoru obviously worried about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants the v. The inner thigh is such a sexual area that groping it against a persons will is considered sexual assault the same way as groping a butt or breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Protective, and probably sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • sexual the most

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes