Does he like me or not?

Was seeing this guy and he said we should be friends because he isn’t over his ex so we stopped speaking, after a month he messages me like nothing has happened flirting with me through text. I told him I liked him because I’m done playing around and he says he only likes me as a friend but he messaged me yesterday saying he didn’t friend zone me? 🤦🏼‍♀️

02

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it sounds like he is unsure how he feels. By not friendzoning you, it means he's not writing you off and may look at you as a potential dating option. Perhaps, he just wants to get to know you better first, still trying to get over this ex, and may be dealing with a few things in his life.

Guys often can send mixed signals and it can be confusing to many people. Good luck with it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE