Does he like me or not?

Was seeing this guy and he said we should be friends because he isn’t over his ex so we stopped speaking, after a month he messages me like nothing has happened flirting with me through text. I told him I liked him because I’m done playing around and he says he only likes me as a friend but he messaged me yesterday saying he didn’t friend zone me? 🤦🏼‍♀️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it sounds like he is unsure how he feels. By not friendzoning you, it means he's not writing you off and may look at you as a potential dating option. Perhaps, he just wants to get to know you better first, still trying to get over this ex, and may be dealing with a few things in his life.

Guys often can send mixed signals and it can be confusing to many people. Good luck with it!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he hasn't quite made his mind up yet. Boys are fickle minded and extremely impulsive, so their interests can fluctuate a lot. However, if he said he didn't friendzone you, then he either has feelings for you (and is looking to pursue them in the future) or he doesn't like you (and the flirting was just an impulsive act). :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the reply! He sends so many mixed signals i have no idea what to do now 😩

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes