1st healthy relationship - feeling uneasy?

My last girlfriend was emotionally abusive to me. Now that I am with this new girl - who is amaazing. I feel SUPER weird that I am not solving any problems or resolving anything with her. Like there is nothing for me to do to help her. With my ex it was a constant battle to please her/earn her love. This is SO different and I feel insecure about it. What should I do? =/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• If there aren't any problems to resolve then that's great!

I too was in a relationship with an emotionally abusive woman who was impossible to please. Once I left that relationship and got into one with someone that was more normal and mostly happy, it was great. I didn't feel insecure about it. I enjoyed it. Less drama and more happiness is a wonderful thing in my opinion.

Sooner or later there will almost certainly be some kind of problems. I don't think any relationship is totally free of problems. Just be sure to keep an eye out for them and make sure she feels comfortable talking with you when she has a problem and then work with her to resolve whatever it is.

But for now, just enjoy not having to spending every minute of your day trying to think of some way to make your partner happy but can just appreciate that she is happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes