Why do the hottest guys only go for bitches?

Dinotracks
I'm really having a problem with the hottest guys only going after the bitches where I live. These girls are so nasty towards everyone yet they get to date the tallest, strongest, pretty boys I have ever seen! They don't deserve the tall guys! Why can't they date girls with normal personalities? I know so many girls who have a lot to offer and study a lot for a college degree but only the girls who are into fashion get to have dates! But these guys give all their support to the devil's princess!

These guys all go after girls with really high symmetrical bone structure, thin bodies, charming smiles, perfectly styled hair, really light skin that glows, sparkling eyes, long thin legs, round shapely buttocks, full beautiful lips, voices like sparkling wine and fingers that are delicate like twigs. But their personalities are like sour milk! They try to become the leader at projects and then don't do any work!

The personality should be the ONLY criteria that you judge a girl's worth on! Everything else is a bonus. Take nice guys for example. They have horrible personalities and they should never get girlfriends because of that. My girlfriends would never date a nice guy. Even if a guy is fat, short, bald, has no friends, ugly face, back problems, weird skin color, bad teeth, intellectual, bad acne, as long as he is a good person my girlfriends would give him the benefit of the doubt and not harass him on the internet after he tried to approach us. We might put him down and laugh but real nice people accept that sort of treatment. Nice guys are the ones who yell at us when we point out that they're ugly and inferior. They're bad people to the bone. But average girls are different, they deserve a good chance at getting a tall, good-looking guy without these catty, self-important, skinny girls getting in the way!!

Why the heck do guys go after these girls over and over? It only validates their feelings of superiority and encourages these cu*ts to boss everyone around!
2
4