How do I know if I’m just a fuck buddy or it is actually going somewhere?

Guys are confusing af

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask... or something I don't recommend but get one of your trusting friends to see if he is easily persuaded or even make N alt account and be direct and upfront and see what happens. Could have your friend act interested but let him know that your friends but don't say or let him know how close but then ask the hard questions

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d say you’re a fuck buddy if the only time he hits you up is if he wants to have sex. Or if you guys hang out and he always has it lead to sex at the end of the night. :)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Simple. A guy that takes it slow pretty much. The one that wants to get to know you inside of thinking "I wonder if she forgot to wear underwear today" or "I wonder what color her underwear or how they look on her ass".

Also be friends to me is the best way to develop something special and fuck what I mean is GETTING TO KNOW THEM FIRST. I swear some dudes don't get it friends doesn't always mean not interested in your sexually it honestly means "testing the waters with you first".

1|0
    0|0
  • If he doesnot talk to you unless he wants somethimg then i am sorry but you are a fuck buddy but if he likes talking to you and going out with you then there must be something

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask him say something like "no wrong answer are we just fuck buddies or are we dating?"

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked him like what we are. He said right now we are seeing just eachother but he needs time to figure things out before a relationship (he is in rehab getting clean)

• Show All
    • so tell him you aren't fucking til you are in a relationship then you will find out what you were to him

• Sounds plausible he doesn't know what he wants but he's enjoying his time with you. That's sort of how me and my ex-wife started and we ended up married... ignore the divorced bit. I'd go with the flow see if he plans or is up for activities that don't just end in sex.

• Because fuck buddies don't get it taken out on dates and people don't hang with fuck buddies

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats what we think lol. It really depends on the person and their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they only hit you up when they are horny

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are confusing af
    WTF?

0|1
    0|0
  • How long have you guys been at it?

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • we have talked about the future, but he is in rehab right now and can’t be in a relationship until he’s out (I don’t think this is BS). And we know very personal things about eachother

• You will have to wait and see if that truly isn't BS. If it isn't then obviously you might have something more.

• depends on his emotions and feeling

also atti

2|0
    0|0
  • It's too easy to catch up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes