How do I know if I’m just a fuck buddy or it is actually going somewhere?

Guys are confusing af

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask... or something I don't recommend but get one of your trusting friends to see if he is easily persuaded or even make N alt account and be direct and upfront and see what happens. Could have your friend act interested but let him know that your friends but don't say or let him know how close but then ask the hard questions

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d say you’re a fuck buddy if the only time he hits you up is if he wants to have sex. Or if you guys hang out and he always has it lead to sex at the end of the night. :)