Date is IGNORING me after sex? WHY? HELP?

My friend set me up with this guy and we were texting for the past 2 months. We finally met on Friday at my friend's house, and went on a night out clubbing along with my friend and her boyfriend. I was nervous so I got quite drunk, and I was sort of playing it down and acting a little uninterested in him as I wasn't 100% sure I liked him. I was also nervous as it was my first date since the end of my 5 year relationship so I wasn't used to other guys.

We got back to my friends and I was still drunk. We ended up having sex and I liked it. I was kinda awkward at times because it was my first time in a while. He kept telling me to come to his bed and I eventually caved in.

We said bye in the morning and he gave me a kiss, he also told my friend he liked me. When I got home, I realised that I would see him again and did like him a lot.

He texted me on Saturday and Sunday too a little. I asked what he was doing for NYE and he completely ignored my message. I then text today asking if he enjoyed NYE.. he didn't respond.

I don't know what to do.. I really feel confused :( I am 21, he is 25 if that makes a difference and he seems a decent guy!
Okay.. My friend spoken to him and said he is confused as he isn't sure if I like him or not as I was kind of acting uninterested. But, I was extremely drunk at the time.

714

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy crap! Please wait 3-5 days before being hysterical about someone not replying to your messages. You can call or text him once a day. If after this time you are still being ignored, he probably does not want to talk to you.

• But I don't understand why.. He even told my friend he liked me?

• I didn't want to have to say this, but he probably met someone during NY.
      It happens all the time. Try to ask your friend what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a one night stand. He was only after sex and is only giving your friend as an excuse so that you can be off his back. Why do you think she set you up? So that you can fool around with a guy and have sex. You got used and she allowed you to get used. So sad that you allowed yourself to be put this low. You got played by the guy, your friend and, the boyfriend.