Date is IGNORING me after sex? WHY? HELP?

My friend set me up with this guy and we were texting for the past 2 months. We finally met on Friday at my friend's house, and went on a night out clubbing along with my friend and her boyfriend. I was nervous so I got quite drunk, and I was sort of playing it down and acting a little uninterested in him as I wasn't 100% sure I liked him. I was also nervous as it was my first date since the end of my 5 year relationship so I wasn't used to other guys.

We got back to my friends and I was still drunk. We ended up having sex and I liked it. I was kinda awkward at times because it was my first time in a while. He kept telling me to come to his bed and I eventually caved in.

We said bye in the morning and he gave me a kiss, he also told my friend he liked me. When I got home, I realised that I would see him again and did like him a lot.

He texted me on Saturday and Sunday too a little. I asked what he was doing for NYE and he completely ignored my message. I then text today asking if he enjoyed NYE.. he didn't respond.

I don't know what to do.. I really feel confused :( I am 21, he is 25 if that makes a difference and he seems a decent guy!
Updates:
Okay.. My friend spoken to him and said he is confused as he isn't sure if I like him or not as I was kind of acting uninterested. But, I was extremely drunk at the time.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy crap! Please wait 3-5 days before being hysterical about someone not replying to your messages. You can call or text him once a day. If after this time you are still being ignored, he probably does not want to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I don't understand why.. He even told my friend he liked me?

• I didn't want to have to say this, but he probably met someone during NY.
      It happens all the time. Try to ask your friend what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a one night stand. He was only after sex and is only giving your friend as an excuse so that you can be off his back. Why do you think she set you up? So that you can fool around with a guy and have sex. You got used and she allowed you to get used. So sad that you allowed yourself to be put this low. You got played by the guy, your friend and, the boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• He probably had plans already for NYE, and is recovering today. Nothing to worry about if he likes you. Just give him a recovery day and wait him out a day. Shoot him a text in the morning tomorrow and ask him if his hangover's gone.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have already texted him twice and got no response. It takes like seconds to respond :(

• Show All
    • But we were texting like 2 months before this..

• As a guy, I think you're reading too much into this. If you want him to respond to your texts, ask about his safety. I always respond quickly when my wife thinks somethings wrong, whether or not it is. Its sweet to think she's worried about me, so I would try that. And easy on the desperation. Not to judge, but skimming through these comments, it seems you may be jumping the gun here a bit, and that's a huge turn off for most men.

• Not so decent if he hasn't got the decency to send a reply that takes seconds to type after sleeping with you!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel so upset, but he told my friend he really liked me :(

• There could always be a reason... You never know. Have you messaged your friend to see if they have heard from him? Could have lost his phone... Could have had something serious happen. However unlikely it is possible :-( sorry you're upset :-(

• Yes, my friend said she would talk to him

• Why would the ages matter?

Anyway, technology shit does not matter. We all fret way, way too much about "Why haven't they texted back?" and all that. You simply should wait a bit and he will get back to you. I understand wanting to talk to him, and he will. If even a few more days go by and he still hasn't responded, then that's your answer. Are you sure he enjoyed the sex as much as you did?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey. . deep breath.. calm.. It may just be a casual thing. . it may be more.. you kinda should have establishrdvthat before you fucked him.
    All you can do now is try to talk to him.
    Don't chase him. Send ONE message. I would be totally aloof. Pretend he's nothing...

0|0
    0|0
  • You weren't the only girl he was talking to, he found someone else. Welcome to the world of immature man childs. I used to be one of them.

0|1
    0|0
    • But we have been texting for like 2 months! And he seemed as if he liked me!

• And yet he had no problem responding for those 2 months, right?

• This means he was just interested in hooking up and doesn't see it going into a relationship. Typically. But you have to ask. And hopefully get a honest answer

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably went out and partied until very late and is hungover today. I bet he will text you later.

0|2
    0|0
  • Give it some time, don't push too much for now.
    If he still doesn't answer then leave him be, you'll find a better one.

0|0
    0|0
  • he just wanted to fuck u. he wasn't interested in a relationship. u just was his cum dumpster. his pressure release bitch.

0|0
    0|0
    • But he was being SO nice and we got on really well. :( He doesn't seem the type to do this!

• well if a cum dumpster guy would look like a cum dumpster guy, no girl would fuck him. sure he was nice. we in germany have a saying "if u wanna fuck, u have to be nice". thats what happened to u.

• It sounds like he wanted one thing from you and he got it. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably don't like him anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you don't have a good sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ugly

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• You gave him what he wanted, so he has run for the hills. He may have seemed decent, but you caved in to his wants. I doubt you will see him again. At least, not date wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • He ghosted you because he got what he wanted; sex.
    Never sleep with a guy this fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's not into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Stfu

0|0
    0|0
  • It is odd that he hasn't text back just yet as it takes 2 seconds to respond to someone. But if he had a big night he might just be recovering today and not want to get into a long conversation right now. Saying that though that does kinda demonstrate someone who doesn't really have their shit together too, so is that really someone you'd be interested in... just some food for thought.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm I'm not convinced he'd see you messaging him as a sign of disinterest though...

• He got what he wanted. He's done with you, moving to the next.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes