Why do only fat girls like me?

I consider myself quite athletic. I'm not buffed up but well build. But it seems like there are only chicks interested in me that weigh 20kg/45lbs too much. I don't wanna sound mean but it's just not my type. I just don't like those love handles on girls.Why do only fat girls like me??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, a real answer from a fat woman (although, obviously not all fat women are the same).

I realize that most guys aren't interested in fat women. If I showed interest in a guy, it would be because I sensed that he was a nice person who didn't seem overly judgmental of others. There was a sense that MAYBE he wouldn't be judgmental about my weight, or in the very least, he would be kind when he rejected me. He wouldn't laugh at me or put me down for thinking I might have a chance.

Secondly, I never went for the hottest guys, or guys who seemed like they had tons of girls who were interested in them. I assumed I had no chance with those guys, but also (perhaps unfairly) that they would be full of themselves and likely jerks. Obviously if I was going to date a guy, I'd want to be attracted to him, but I think I was much more forgiving of flaws that most of my friends. The guys I went for were average, or sometimes below average, according to my friends' standards. So, while you have a nice body, perhaps your face or something else about you might not be very attractive.

Lastly, I should mention that I think I was far more likely to pursue guys than my more attractive/thinner friends. I grew up believing that there was no reason why a girl should wait for a guy to ask her out, that women were just as capable of asking guys out, and so I did so. But... most of my friends didn't---they didn't need to because they had plenty of guys asking them out. I mention this because there might be thinner girls who are attracted to you, but who don't actively pursue guys, so you might not know that they're interested.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• probably just bad luck man
    i personally usually get the ugly girls to like me for some reason
    and it's hard to tell whats worse fat or ugly ahahhah
    i still think fat is worse so i feel u

0|1
    1|0
    • Yeah either fat girls or good bodies with an ugly face on top of it. I know some guys don't care and take everything they can get but I just can't...

• nor you should.
      out of this pic i see you are a man in shape well I don't know your face but you don't deserve to be with a fat girl, its disrespecting yourself.

• I don't wanna show my face here but I'd say it's avg. I've got a full beard and short hair

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe the hot ones don't think you are good enough for them

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would they think that?

• Maybe they know the dating pool is smaller for them so they're making the moves, but by doing that they could also be out numbering the women around you that you find attractive. It's just a thought. I'm far from being fat, but I know what it's like to have a very small dating pool. Just tell them you're not interested (as politely as possible, of course).

0|0
    0|0
  • No one likes you. Stop hyping yourself up sis.

7|2
    0|5
    • Lmfao πŸ˜‚ "sis"

• Show All
    • people like you are being left behind in 2017. You're cancelled.

• Shut up and leave this post alone.

• You probably have an ugly face. And an ugly personality to follow πŸ‘πŸΌ

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fat and I'm not attracted to you LoL

7|2
    1|1
  • This fat bitch couldn't care less about you. If it makes you feel better. :)

3|0
    0|0
  • At least they don't weigh 40+ too much, eh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your face is ugly.
    #sorrynotsorry but if you want something, work for it.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• Fat girls pick up the crumbs that the hotties leave behind, you're a crumb for some reason. As your body seems OK, I wonder about your height? How would you rate your face from 1-10, and do you have good social skills?

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm 1.94m, so quite tall.
      Now that I grew out my beard I'd say 6 but I don't like ranking myself.
      I think I'm good to talk to but not a good flirter. Not really confident tho

• That's a very good height! You have the physical makeup of someone who should succeed. You probably just have to improve your social skills. What makes you insecure? Your lack of success with the women you want? The thirsty fat girls clawing at your penis may even make you less confident, lol. At least you have enough confidence not to settle with them. You should probably work on being less self aware, I think that may be stopping you as is often the case. You can see how the successful guys act, and think "man, that's so not me. I couldn't do that without feeling like an absolute idiot". Truth is they feel like idiots too, but they become good at hiding it, and since what they do work, they keep doing it.

• They're just desperate, and lots of guys are beta males who will give the dick to literally anything that walks. So they see that, and think we're all betas. Shrug. It is what it is. No need to be mean to them, just politely say that you're not interested.

0|1
    1|0
  • kinda more about the person than the looks dude. but if you just want to get the girls that only care about a good night out get to 12% body fat and put a little muscle on your forearms. the rest of your arm kinda overpowers them at the moment. and be prepared for feeling used and lonely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you are waiting for women to hit on you, maybe thats why. Watch for other girls makng eye contact/giving signals... generally they want you to make move. They dont want to seem desperate or too eager.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your body isn't the issue. It's going to be your attitude, so things like personality, your inner confidence, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally get hit up by bigger women too (I just don't find them attractive) I live a healthy lifestyle, I'm not giving it up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do to lol maybe they are attracted to the opposite of them I don't know but some thicker and bigger women are attractive lol but as long as they arnt massively over weight

• Dude that's a tiny weight your complaining about. If you like zero curves. Date a guy. Or a corpse! That's weird. 20kg is a tiny weight

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not talking 20kg above super athletic. What I mean is besides the normal curves.

• Show All
    • Doesn't help being a Virgin πŸ˜‚

• You just need to break the ice and let loose

• Fat women need loving too

2|2
    0|0
  • Because you’re a lakers fan duh

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they have a strong sense of entitlement

0|1
    1|0
  • They're probably looking for a fitness coach lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe big women like fit dudes I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like only fat girls are attracted to me too. I don't mind an overweight girl but only to an extent.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm saying. I don't mind curves but I don't like roundabouts

• fat girls need loving too. you should go for it. Try some Big Love and write a My Take about how it exceeded your expectations. :)

0|0
    0|2
  • Fat girls have to be more open because they get less attention. With skinny girls you actually have to put in effort

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes