How much texting in between first and second date?

I met a guy on tinder. We had a great first date. At the end he kissed me and I felt like I knew him a lot longer after just one date. After that he texted he really enjoyed it. Two days later is asked him for a second date and he reacted very enthusiastically and said yes. But since it’s holiday and Christmas and everything, he said it would be after all the festive days. So a week later I asked him if he already knew what day we can meet again. He said for sure when he’s back at his college home town, so he can show me around there. Now he’s spending time at his parents house, it’s about an hour away from my place. He does always ask about my day and interests and is really nice. But since we don’t have a set day planned and time I’m not sure how often to text him to show I’m still interested. Is texting everyday too much?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That's being childish. If you're interested then quit that bs girl and text him as usual.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It won't take weeks for a 2nd date if he likes you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE