Girls, Is my boyfriend just throwing a fit because he's upset, or is he done with me for good?

Anonymous

He sent me a message yesterday, to which I didn't respond because I was sleeping. As soon as I woke up I texted him, he read it but didn't respond so I sent him another text and he still didn't respond. So this morning I texted him a sad face, and he replied with "what's wrong?" I then reply with "How was your day yesterday?" That's when he told me he had a bad yesterday and felt like he needed to talk to someone but I didn't respond so he fell asleep but that he was doing much better now. And then he asked how I was doing, I reply by telling him I was asleep but I tried reaching back out as soon as I woke up, and I told him that I was better now, then he says "good for you 😊" I then ask him another question (new year's related) but he stopped replying.

I'm worried because this is a guy who has never dated and admitted to me he was scared to open up his feelings when we first started dating.
+1 y
Guys can answer too 😊
3
3