Girls, Is my boyfriend just throwing a fit because he's upset, or is he done with me for good?

He sent me a message yesterday, to which I didn't respond because I was sleeping. As soon as I woke up I texted him, he read it but didn't respond so I sent him another text and he still didn't respond. So this morning I texted him a sad face, and he replied with "what's wrong?" I then reply with "How was your day yesterday?" That's when he told me he had a bad yesterday and felt like he needed to talk to someone but I didn't respond so he fell asleep but that he was doing much better now. And then he asked how I was doing, I reply by telling him I was asleep but I tried reaching back out as soon as I woke up, and I told him that I was better now, then he says "good for you 😊" I then ask him another question (new year's related) but he stopped replying.

I'm worried because this is a guy who has never dated and admitted to me he was scared to open up his feelings when we first started dating.
Guys can answer too 😊

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks to me like he wants your attention. He texted you, he got it, and now he's pulling back... something might be bothering him and he's showing that through text. Be a girlfriend and "know" that something's wrong. Show that you care about him and ask him about it in person or over the phone but don't be clingy and don't overdo it with the messages. If he's not responding, he will. No magic text gets people to talk unless you say something extremely funny but otherwise wait it out until you see him in person and "know" something's wrong is my advice to you.

I think it's way too early to worry about a relationship being over, over this. Not every boyfriend or girl is going to want to talk all of the time... I don't and I'm single, I like quiet time as well, and he might be wanting his as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE