Am I reading too deep into things?

We broke up because she needs space and is overwhelmed. I don’t want to hear that she’s lying or anything because I believe her and her and I have had days talking about it and what she wants and needs and she loves me but needs space. I told her I used to be able to tell when she liked a guy because she usually likes everyone’s Instagram posts and when she likes a guy, she doesn’t like their posts, or doesn’t like a few kind of thing. I drew her attention to this. Her and I are not talking because we had a fight. She likes all of my bands posts (that she knows I make), unless they are pictures of me in them. On my personal account, it’s hit and miss. She’ll like one or two, but then won’t like a couple. We talked and she said that just because she’s mad doesn’t mean I’m not important... she still needs space. I get happy when she likes my posts, but when she doesn’t like them I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I’m sad she didn’t like it, but I’m happy because maybe it shows she still really likes me and is showing me that because we both know she doesn’t like guys she likes posts? Or am I looking into it too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sometimes social media makes you read too much into the situation. Sometimes you don't have time to look at everyone's post and like it that's why you tend to get less likes from the followers you have. Maybe take a breather from social media for a bit? What you don't see, you don't have to think about too.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You're reading in to things so much that this obsession with this girl is consuming your being. If she truly wants space you might consider logging off of social media for a while... it's not healthy, and if she doesn't want you after the break this obssssiveness will manifest into something incredibly toxic

0|0
    0|0
    • Obsession? Nonono. I’m just speaking what I’ve seen. If she needs space, why is she liking my posts to begin with? She’s playing games to get my attention and to mourn over her and it’s working. It’s either she wants space or doesn’t. No I’m between

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes