I keep getting told I am good looking by guys, and one of the friendliest people, so why can I not get girls?

Most people around me at some point tell me that I am a very good looking guy and girls tend to say they like my hair and want to touch it, I am probably the friendliest person I know because I don't get into arguments and am always laughing around. I am also one of the most trustworthy people I know (not to brag) and have a good fashion sense. Basically I can tell what is wrong with me. Why can't I get girls? I tend to get a bit more quiet around them and only really talk to about 5 girls, but I don't go red and silent, so what am I missing?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Good lucking does not translate to girls. Being friendly doesn't mean you get girls. Maybe you are boring. Maybe you do not reach out enough. Good looks tend to deter approaches as they think they do not deserve you. Happens all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry man I dunno, you may just have to project more confidence, like the way you move and talk to them and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • U missing the picking up lol just go meet someone for real and try to ask her out. REMEMBER: GIRLS ain't ASKING YOU TO GET INTO A DATE WITH THEM

0|0
    0|0
    • and if you don't like girls try to find some dudes. Those days it doesn't matter anymore.

Recommended myTakes