I keep getting told I am good looking by guys, and one of the friendliest people, so why can I not get girls?

Most people around me at some point tell me that I am a very good looking guy and girls tend to say they like my hair and want to touch it, I am probably the friendliest person I know because I don't get into arguments and am always laughing around. I am also one of the most trustworthy people I know (not to brag) and have a good fashion sense. Basically I can tell what is wrong with me. Why can't I get girls? I tend to get a bit more quiet around them and only really talk to about 5 girls, but I don't go red and silent, so what am I missing?

03