Why do so many women think they deserve a good guy?

You always here on here men don't "deserve" sex, but as soon as a girl asks about why do only bad guys go after her and where are the good guys, they somehow deserve them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• This is a complicated question because to some degree I agree with you but in other ways I don't. Thing is, the bad girls I know, like fully blown assholes, tend to have the nicest boyfriends and vice versa for the nice girls. There never seems to be an equally moral relationship, at least in my environment. I personally don't think I really deserve anything, so there's also people in my boat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Because who doesn't want perfection? Doesn't help we live in a society that is saturated with images of perfection. People are happier when they don't know any better.

1|0
    0|0
    • It sounds like you're assuming that a 'nice guy' couldn't be viewed as 'perfect' to some, when you can imagine they can. Therefore, the question could mean to imply that many women only go after arseholes partly on a physical attraction basis, and mostly on the 'bad boy' attraction basis. That's my take.

• The thing is our culture does promote perfection all the time. Every game, every actor and actress are more often images of perfection than not. I do not hate this. I like it. But that culture also does in some way promote that perfection is achieve through appearance.

• Flawlessness is demonstrably subjective. :P

Recommended myTakes