Should I tell him "I love you"?

I'm in love with a guy I've known for 6 years now and we have been best friends ever since. We're both 14 and spending more and more time with eachother but it's hard for me to find the perfect time to tell him how I feel about him. We made plans to go kayaking alone together the next time he comes over to my house. We would have a lot of time alone to at least say something. 1 hour and if any longer, about another 30 minutes. Tbh I really want to tell him how I feel about him but I also don't want to startle him like a deer in headlights, even though I know he likes me. I've stopped eating and sleeping because of him naturally. He's always on my mind. When or how would you do it? What other excuses are there to be alone with someone you love?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Id wait to say you "love" somekne until you're a bit older in my opinion. You're still kids. Jist enjoy your life.

• Thanks so much. I feel I should wait because rushing things will not help.