For the men who are mature and serious?

How long does it take you to start pursuing a woman? To introduce yourself.

What about her makes you want to pursue and get to know her?

How long do you watch her and public and see how she acts around others etc before you say to yourself you want to get to know her?

For the spiritual men: do you pray and ask God for guidance to pursue a young lady?

Write down you thoughts men.

Ps. I know some men like it when females approach but that's not what I'm asking right now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i have huge problems deciding exactly that. i mean there are many awesome girls out there that i like to look at but when it comes to actually pursuing a girl, i don't know how to decide... i mostly end up not making a move. specially cause i also have self worth issues and i feel like i don't deserve it and shit but that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh also like 99% of them having a boyfriend anyway doesn't exactly help xD

• Show All
    • i think it's very hard to know what type of girl would be attracted to me xD just looks whise. if you see "attractivenes" as a currency. i don't know how much worth i am and how much "worth" the girls i look at are so i don't really know "what i can afford" in this perspective.

• it's like going shopping without price tags and without knowing what's in your wallet XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• After I determine I’m physically attracted to her, I go after a girl when I decide that I would really enjoy spending time with her one on one. We don’t necessarily have to have everything in common, as long we have fun and are comfortable together. I want to pursue her when I can’t stop thinking about her when I’m not with her. After that, it’s up to her, and I just hope she feels the same!

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a shot in the dark question. I just know when I want to be with someone. I give them a good long chance to reciprocate; and if they don't, I move on. Not because I want to, or because I made a bad choice; mainly because my time is more limited than the people I'm interested in. So I do what's necessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I'm somewhat insecure about pursuing a relationship. If I like someone, I'll probably be too shy to be noticed and she'll probably be out of my league - so I'd feel an idiot for trying.

I guess that's some socially awkward depressive insight. xP

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine isn't a matter of wanting her to approach me. It seems I'm almost incapable of pursuing a woman any more. I can't seem to get myself to ask them out

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't chase women. Instead there is a mutual coming together. Equal effort on both sides.

If I have to chase there is no point. She's either not interested or not mature enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • An inner voice.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes