For the men who are mature and serious?

How long does it take you to start pursuing a woman? To introduce yourself.

What about her makes you want to pursue and get to know her?

How long do you watch her and public and see how she acts around others etc before you say to yourself you want to get to know her?

For the spiritual men: do you pray and ask God for guidance to pursue a young lady?

Write down you thoughts men.

Ps. I know some men like it when females approach but that's not what I'm asking right now.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i have huge problems deciding exactly that. i mean there are many awesome girls out there that i like to look at but when it comes to actually pursuing a girl, i don't know how to decide... i mostly end up not making a move. specially cause i also have self worth issues and i feel like i don't deserve it and shit but that's just me.

• oh also like 99% of them having a boyfriend anyway doesn't exactly help xD

• i think it's very hard to know what type of girl would be attracted to me xD just looks whise. if you see "attractivenes" as a currency. i don't know how much worth i am and how much "worth" the girls i look at are so i don't really know "what i can afford" in this perspective.

• it's like going shopping without price tags and without knowing what's in your wallet XD